Best Child Proof Cabinet Locks
- Attach these small child cabinet locks to any cabinets having side-by-side straight (closed loop) handles between 1-5/8 to 7 inches apart. Have knobs? See our other safety cabinet latch designed specifically for side-by-side knobs.
- Simple zip-tie strap is military grade and tested to over 120lbs. They take just seconds to install and remain permanently attached to your cabinet door handles so they are always there when you need them. Use them for as long as needed, then just cut off to remove.
- No drilling, no adhesive, no lost or misplaced magnets and no damage to cabinets
- This baby safety cabinet lock design is easy for adults to open, but difficult for small children.
- Kiscords child safety cabinet straps are the smallest lock on the market. They are made from safe nylon, and are proudly made in the USA
- Kiscords baby safety locks are designed by a mom for moms. Other door fasteners may damage your cabinets! Ever thought about what could happen to your expensive furniture when you try to remove an adhesive from the doors after 2-3 years? Our latches keep small children safe, and offer the best protection and easy installation without screws or drill. New parents with little one’s can rest easy that our ties will babyproof their house. After a few tugs on the strap, kids simply give up and leave the doors alone. Our childproofing kit is also great for grandparents needing a temporary locking solution because they won’t scratch or damage kitchen and bathroom cabinets and they are very easy and effective to use. The ties can be released easily to make getting into cupboards a snap. Our child proofing products are time tested and have consistently been a favorite for moms and dads for over 6 years. Unlike magnetic locks, our no drilling or adhesives childproof cord latches install with without complicated measurements to secure cabinets and keep your new baby out of danger. Our safety products also make for a great gift for a baby shower, birth announcement, or new baby present. New parents will be prepared when their infant begins crawling at 6 months old, the suggested time to baby-proof. Give our child proof safety latch a try and you’ll love them. See our demonstration video on this listing. THEY CAN FIT HANDLES 1 5/8 – 7 INCHES. THESE CHILD CABINET LATCHES WORK ON CLOSED HANDLES ONLY AND WILL NOT WORK ON KNOBS. If you have knob pulls on your doors, please see our other Kiscords safety fastener designed for that purpose