Foam Edge Protectors
- NBR Foam Edge Protectors
- The color is not pure white, but close to off white or beige as picture shown. Package include: 2 Meter Thick Edge Guard ; Double-side Tape; Instruction Color Card. After pasting, please press hard and leave it for 24 hours before touching it. It is best not to touch it during the period. After using for a long time, you can wipe with a wet towel to remove the stains.
- Dimensions: 2m x 3.5cm x 1.2cm, extra thick premium high density edge guard, baby bumpers edge guard can absorb impact and protect your child from sharp edges and corners, our cushioned foam for safer impact where babies need it most
- SGS tested, Toxic free, odor free, SCCP free, phthalates free and fire-retardant; DO NOT leave your child unattended. Keep packaging away from children. Please avoid children biting
- Suitable to most surfaces, such as wood, glass, granite, ceramic, metal and plastic, Apply on glass tables, beds, kitchen units, desk, bedroom furniture and more, can be used on all surfaces steel, wood, glass and ceramic etc, Protect your family from injury when falling or hit
- Products using double-sided tape can be firmly adhered to the desktop, protect baby from accident hit. Before installation, be sure to clean the surface of the adherend. If it is greasy, dust, or moisture, it will be difficult to stick as expected. The plaster wall, brick wall and tempered glass may be slightly less sticky.
- THIS IS NOT A TOY OR TEETHER.
For use by adult only.
DO NOT leave your child unattended.
Keep packaging away from children.Please make sure that the surface of the pasted object is clean and smooth.
If there is dust or unevenness, the adhesive will not be sticky as expected.
Impact absorbing rubber foam – soft, durable and extra thick. Babyproofing made convenient, efficient, and frustration-free. No alignments, no diagrams to follow, no wasted time.TO INSTALL Your New Foam Edge Protectors (Best for one-time use only):
1. Measure distance of furniture edge between two corner cushions; cut section of edge cushion to fit; repeat as necessary;
2. Dry wipe surface area of furniture edge;
3. Apply double-sided tape firmly to both inner surfaces of edge cushion by aligning tape to cushion’s outer edges: start at one end and apply strips of tape to cover entire length of edge cushion;
4. Remove tape backings and push cushion deeply and snugly into furniture edge;
5. Press both sides of cushion firmly for several seconds along its complete length.